Aamir Khan Biography
Aamir Khan is a well-known Bollywood actor, who has carved a niche in the hearts of millions with his brilliant acting style and has made several super-duper hit films in the box office in his career so far.
Aamir is not only a great actor, but also a good director and producer. His acting is appreciated not only in India but by people all over the world.
However, he not only got success, but he has faced many struggles to reach here, so let’s know some special things about Aamir Khan’s inspiring life-
Life introduction of Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan – Aamir Khan Biography
Biography of Aamir Khan at a glance – Aamir Khan Information
|Real Name||Mohammad amir hussain khan|
|Birthday||14 March 1965, Mumbai|
|Father’s Name||Tahir Hussain (Filmmaker)|
|Mother Name||Zeenat Hussain|
|Children||Azad Rao Khan, Junaid Khan, Ira Khan|
|Educational Qualification||12th class pass|
Birth of Aamir Khan, early life – Aamir Khan History in History
Aamir was born on 14 March 1965 in Mumbai as the eldest son of Tahir Hussain (film producer) and Zeenat Hussain. Aamir’s family background was talukat from the film world. His father was a filmmaker and his uncle Nasir Hussain also worked in films.
Aamir Khan is the eldest of his four siblings, he has one brother, Faisal Khan and two sisters, Farhat and Nikhat Khan. His nephew, Imran Khan is a modern Hindi film actor.
Aamir Khan was interested in films from the beginning, so at the age of 8, he acted as a child artist in the musical film Yado Ki Baaraat (1973), directed by Nasir Hussain. In the same year, he also played his role in Madhosh, produced by his father.
Aamir Khan’s education – Aamir Khan Education
Aamir started his early education with J.B. He completed Petit from school and then took admission in St. Ann’s School in Mumbai. He then studied from 9th to 10th from Bombay Scottish School in Mahim. During his school days, he seemed more into sports than studies, he loved playing tennis. He did his 12th from Narsee Monjee College in Mumbai.
Childhood spent in poverty – Aamir Khan Childhood
Today, Aamir, who made a multi-crore hit film, had to face a lot of financial troubles in his childhood. His father had borrowed money from many people for financial help, who often used to come to call for money. At the same time, Aamir was always afraid of being fired from school for not paying fees.
Seeing all these troubles, at the age of 16, Aamir Khan made an experiment and a 40-minute silent film (silent film), named Paranoia, was directed by his school friend Aditya Bhattacharya. Went.
Sriram Lagoo had helped him a lot by paying for making this film. The film featured Aamir Khan in the lead role along with his co-actors Neena Gupta and Victor Banerjee.
However, Aamir’s parents were opposed to the decision taken by Khan based on his experience at the time.
But, since Aamir Khan was passionate and adamant about his decisions from the beginning, he later joined a theater group called Avantar to pursue his career in the film industry, where for a year he was behind the scenes Continued to play the role of. He made his acting debut by playing a small role in the company’s own Gujarati drama, Saffron Bina.
He later acted in two Hindi plays and an English drama and then decided to quit his studies. And then he became assistant to director Nasir Hussain.
Aamir Khan’s film career – Aamir Khan Career
Aamir Khan first came into the film world as a child artist. He made his debut in the film Holi in 1984. Then he got his first commercial success in the 1988 film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak.
Then another thriller at that time, Rakh (1989) won several awards. He wrote his name in Hindi cinema with Swarnaksharo in the 1990s, giving more than one successful film. His most successful films at that time included the romantic drama Dil (with Madhuri Dixit in 1990), the romantic Raja Hindustani (with Karishma Kapoor in 1996), and the drama film Sarfarosh (with Sonali Bendre in 1999). In addition to Hindi films, he has also acted in a Canadian-Indian film Earth (1998).
Aamir tried his luck in film production too – Aamir Khan Productions
In the year 2001, Aamir Khan founded a production company and released the first film ‘Lagaan’ in his production, the film was successful from the critics and commercial logos as well as the best foreign language film. He was selected in the official list of India at the 74th Academy Awards.
His film Lagaan was rated the best film of the year. Subsequently, after being away from films for nearly 4 years, Khan started playing an inspirational role and in 2005 he appeared as a soldier in Ketan Mehta’s Mangal Pandey. Then in 2006 he released two superhit films Fanaa and Rang De Basanti.
Aamir Khan as Director – Aamir Khan As Director
Aamir also tried his hand at film direction in 2006. In the year 2007, he produced the superhit film Taare Zameen Par.
Aamir Khan’s hit movies – Aamir Khan Films List
Aamir dazzled even on the small screen – Aamir Khan TV Show
Aamir Khan is an actor who has not only made his acting great in the Bollywood film industry, but has also made a place for himself in the hearts of millions of viewers as a host on the small screen. He hosted the show “Satyamev Jayate” in 2012. Through this show, Aamir raised many social issues, his show also gained a lot of popularity. The show had three seasons, and all the seasons had a lot of TRP.
Aamir Singh Upcoming Movies – Aamir Khan Upcoming Movies
- Lal Singh Chadha
- Sarfarosh 2
Marriage and personal life of Aamir Khan – Aamir Khan Life Story
Aamir Khan was married to Reena Dutta on 18 April 1986, who played a small role in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. After marriage, both Junaid and Ira had two children. However, this marriage could not last long, they divorced each other in 2002.
However, the custody of the two children was given to Reena only. Subsequently, on 28 December 2005, Aamir married for the second time with Kiran Rao. After marriage in 2011, they both had a son, named Azad Rao Khan.
Controversy related to Bollywood’s famous actor Aamir Khan – Aamir Khan Controversy
Controversy over growing intolerance in the country:
Aamir Khan, the biggest and famous actor of the Hindi film world, was surrounded by controversies in the year 2015 when he said in his statement that the country is growing unholy, due to which his wife Kiran Rao is afraid to stay in India. , And she does not want to live in the country.
Aamir had to face a lot of criticism regarding this dispute, even people had asked Aamir to leave India. Not only this, the Indian government separated him from the Incredible India campaign, and Snapdeal also removed him from the brand ambassador.
However, later Aamir Khan also offered clarification on his statement and said that his statement has been misinterpreted.
Aamir Khan’s real brother Faizal made serious allegations:
Mr Perfectionist was in the news when his own brother Faizal Khan made serious charges of forcibly torturing him by forcibly imprisoning him at home. This issue also reached the court and due to this Aamir Khan had to face severe condemnation not only in the film world but also by his fans.
Aamir was in trouble due to a controversial tweet on Bollywood King Shahrukh:
Aamir Khan had to listen to shrill comments from people when he tweeted comparing his famous Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan to his dog. After this, there was a lot of tension between the two big Bollywood stars, though later Aamir realized his mistake and went to Shahrukh’s house to apologize.
Aamir Khan gets the award – Aamir Khan Awards
Aamir Khan has so far been awarded several big awards for his brilliant performances in films. The major Filmfare Awards, Screen Awards and National Film Awards he received are as follows.
- Aamir Khan was awarded the Padma Bhushan, one of the highest honors in the country by the Government of India in 2010 for his brilliant performance.
- In the year 2003, Aamir Khan was awarded the Padma Shri Award by the Government of India.
- Aamir Khan was given the Raj Kapoor Smriti Special Gaurav Award by the Maharashtra government in 2009.
- In 1989, Aamir Khan received the first Film Award for the film “Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak”. He was awarded Best Actor Award for his performance in this film.
- In 1997, Aamir Khan was awarded the Best Actor Award for Bollywood’s famous film “Raja Hindustani”.
- He was awarded the Best Actor Filmfare Award in 2007 for Aamir Khan’s superhit film Rang De Basanti.
- Aamir was awarded the Best Direct Award in 2008 for the film Taare Zameen Par.
- Bollywood’s most famous actor Aamir Khan has also been awarded the National Treasure of India award in the year 2017 by the Chinese government.
- In the year 2017, Aamir was awarded the Best Actor Award for the film “Dangal”.
- Apart from this, Aamir Khan, the most popular actor who has made his own identity in the Hindi film world, has also been awarded the International Film Academy Award and has also been awarded four Star Screen Awards.
Some interesting and interesting things related to Aamir Khan – Facts about Aamir Khan
- Aamir Khan’s parents did not want Aamir to become an actor, they wanted to see him as a doctor or an engineer.
- Aamir Khan, who gave many hit films in Bollywood, faced a lot of struggles in his early career.
- As a film producer, Aamir was the only loser, almost every film he produced proved to be a flop.
- Aamir Khan never watches the clock while working, until he finishes his work.
- Aamir Khan does not like taking the awards, however, he wants to win the Oscar. He also does not like going to any award shows.
- Actor Aamir Khan is the first person to make a record of earning 100 crores at the box office.
- Aamir Khan turned down the offer of the film Dil To Pagal Hai, Dar, Swadesh, Mohabbate, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, after which Shah Rukh Khan did the films, which were also quite a hit.
- It is also quite interesting about Aamir Khan that when he is acting in a film, he does not take money, but takes some part from the profits of the film.
- Aamir Khan ate 100 paans for his superhit film PK. Similarly, he drank about 1 liter of vodka to appear drunken in a scene of his film Raja Hindustani.
- Aamir Khan did a very dangerous stunt for the film Ghulam. In this scene, Aamir Khan jumped in front of the moving train, there was only 3 seconds gap between the train and him. His stunt was much appreciated and he was also awarded the Best Stunt, but Aamir refused to take this award.
Aamir Khan’s famous dialogues – Aamir Khan Dialogues:
There are only two ways to live life… One is to let what is happening, keep tolerating… or else take responsibility to change it. (Movie: Rang De Basanti)
If you fight, blood will flow… and if you do not fight, these people will suck blood. (Film: Ghulam)
Claims should not work, do not pray… My God, no one should feel the air of love. (Film: Sarfarosh)
Children, be capable, capable…. Commitment will be followed by a sister-in-law…. (Movie: 3 Idiots)
Aamir Khan is an actor who fit himself well in all roles including a romantic, action, comedy. With this, he created a different place for himself in the audience’s heart due to his best performance and touched new dimensions of success.
Aamir never panicked in his career, but kept working hard and proved himself as Mr. Perfectionist. Along with this, he is also famous for his generosity, always ahead in social activity. Everyone needs to learn from their lives.
Many good wishes to Aamir Khan for his upcoming career.
Note: If you have more information about Aamir Khan, or if you find something wrong in the information given, then immediately we will keep updating this by writing comments and emails. Thank you.
If you like Life History of Aamir Khan, then definitely share us on Whats App status and Facebook.The post Aamir Khan Biography, Height, Age, Wife, Son appeared first on news4buffalo.com.