Nakul Roshan Sahdev is an Indian actor and film producer. He played the role of Salman in the popular Hindi film ‘Gully Boy’ (2019).
Nakul Roshan Sahdev aka Nakul Sahdev was born on Thursday, 5 January 1995 (age 46 years; as of 2022) in Udaipur, Rajasthan. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. From 1993 to 2006, he attended Saint Pauls’s Sr. Sec. School, Rajasthan. He did his class 11 and class 12 in commerce. While he was in school, he used to represent the North zone in various basketball competitions. He then enrolled himself at NMIMS, Mumbai to pursue BCom Hons, but he did not attend the college. From 2008 to 2010, he did a course in acting at Whistling Woods International, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
His father, Anil Sahdev, is a businessman. Her mother, Suman Lodha, is serving in the Indian Police. His sister, Bharati K Jaisingh, is an entrepreneur, and she is married to Indian actor Kunal Jaisingh.
Nakul Roshan Sahdev with his father
Nakul Roshan Sahdev’s mother
Nakul Roshan Sahdev and his sister
He is in a rumoured relationship with the Indian actress Sanaya Pithawalla.
Nakul Roshan Sahdev with his rumoured girlfriend
In January 2008, he started working as an assistant casting director at the film production company Excel Entertainment in Mumbai. Later, he worked with Dharma Productions as a casting director.
He has worked as a co-producer in the Hindi short film ‘Dali.’
In 2016, worked in the Hindi film ‘Rubaroo’ as an executive producer.
In 2010, Nakul made his TV debut with the Hindi TV serial ‘Ishaan’ in which he played the role of Kabir. The show was aired on Disney Channel.
Ishaan TV serial
He has acted in a few other Hindi TV serials such as ‘Best Friends Forever?’ (2012; Channel V) and ‘MTV Fanaah: An Impossible Love Story’ (2014; MTV).
Best Friends Forever (2012)
He made his Bollywood debut as an actor with the Hindi film ‘Mod’ (2011) as young Andrew Raymond.
In 2011, he acted in another Hindi film ‘Jo Dooba So Paar: It’s Love in Bihar!’ (2011). He gained immense popularity with the Hindi film ‘Gully Boy’ in 2019.
In 2013, he appeared in the Hindi short video ‘Hold My Hand: Altair & Vega.’ Some of his other Hindi short videos are ‘Rubaroo’ (2016), ‘Strings’ (2017), ‘Religion For Dummies’ (2018), and ‘Karma Café’ (2019).
Religion For Dummies (2018)
Nakul has appeared in a few Hindi web series like ‘Love Lust and Confusion’ (2018; Voot), ‘Girgit’ (2021; Alt Balaji), and ‘Aar Ya Paar’ (2022; Disney+ Hotstar).
In 2021, he was featured in the Hindi music video “Marjawaan” by Tanishk Bagchi, Asees Kaur, and Yasser Desai.
Marjawaan song poster
- Film(s): The Godfather (1972), Scarface (1983), Top Gun (1986)
- TV/Web Series: Breaking Bad (2008), Money Heist (2017), Paatal Lok (2020)
- Ice Cream Flavor(s): Berry Blast from London Dairy
- Travelling Destination(s): Uttarakhand, Ko Samui, Vasuki Tal
- Books(s): Eleven Minutes and The Zahir by Paulo Coelho, Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
- As of January 2023, he is pursuing his training in MMA at MMA Matrix, Mumbai.
- While he was working as a casting director, he used to earn Rs 7000 pm.
- He has got two tattoos. On his right forearm, he has got a tattoo of ‘Surbhi’ inked, and on his left forearm, he has got a tattoo of Roman nos.
Nakul Roshan Sahdev’s tattoos
- In his leisure time, he loves to play cricket, travel, and read books.
Nakul Roshan Sahdev playing cricket
- He is often spotted smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
Nakul Roshan Sahdev smoking a cigarette
Nakul Roshan Sahdev holding a can of beer
- Nakul is well-versed in playing the Spanish guitar.