Natasha Singh is an Indian social media influencer and actress. She participated and won the title of Miss Himachal 2015. In 2016, she became the 1st runner-up of the Femina Miss India Delhi where she represented Himachal Pradesh.
Natasha Singh Chauhan was born on Thursday, 1 October 1992 (age 30 years; as of 2022) in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She did her schooling at Minerva Public School. Singh attended the Shiva Institute of Engineering and Technology in Himachal Pradesh.
A childhood picture of Natasha Singh
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-26-32
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Indira Devi. Natasha has a brother named Prashant Chauhan, who is a content creator.
A picture of Natasha Singh’s father
Natasha Singh with her mother
A childhood picture of Natasha Singh with her brother
She is unmarried.
Natasha Singh is dating Ashish Bisht, a model and actor.
Natasha Singh with Ashish Bisht
She made her acting debut with a Tamil film titled Gypsy in which she played the role of Waheeda.
Poster of the Tamil film Gypsy (2020)
In 2021, Natasha appeared in a music video for a song titled Ishq Fakeeri sang by Ankit Tiwari. In 2021, she appeared in a Pyar Diyan Rahan by Asees Kaur from the album Pyar Diyan Rahan.
She has appeared in several fashion shows and featured on the covers of many magazines. Natasha was featured in many TV commercials for popular brands including Hyundai, Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Medimix, and VLCC.
Natasha Singh featured in an advertisement for Malabar Gold & Diamonds
- Film(s): Death Race (2008), 3 idiots (2009), Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015)
- Quote: Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard
- She won the title of Miss Himachal in 2015.
Natasha Singh being crowned as Miss Himachal 2015
- At the age of 23, Natasha Singh became the 1st runner-up of the fbb Femina Miss India held in Delhi on 27 February 2016.
Natasha Singh after winning the title of 1st runner up of fbb Femina Miss India 2016
- In an interview, Natasha said that the Bollywood film Bajirao Mastani (2015) made her emotional.
- In an interview, when Natasha was asked to name one celebrity whom she would like to go on a vacation with, she laughed and said “Hritik Roshan.”
- Her hobbies include painting, singing, dancing, and travelling.
- On 18 November 2022, Natasha and Ashish created a YouTube channel under the name ‘Ashish Natasha vlogs’ and have more than 4.55k subscribers on YouTube. She often posts lip-sync, dance, and comical videos of herself on Instagram and has more than 495k followers on the app.