Priyanka Chopra Biography | Priyanka Chopra Life Story
Priyanka Chopra is the only Bollywood film actress, singer and actress of 2000 Miss world title She is not only going to win but is also a veteran actress of Hollywood, who has fans all over the world. He has ruled the hearts of crores of people with his performance. She became the most expensive actress due to her film career. Today, Priyanka’s name is taken from the renowned artists of India. Along with this, the media also described Priyanka Chopra as Asia’s sexiest woman.
Priyanka Chopra, who started her film career with a Tamil film, is illuminating the name of India globally. She is the first Indian actress to have achieved so much at international level. Priyanka’s name is taken from the world’s legendary artists. Priyanka Chopra’s life journey is very interesting and inspiring, so let’s know about some interesting things related to Priyanka’s life-
Story of Globar star Priyanka Chopra – Priyanka Chopra Biography
Priyanka Chopra’s biography at a glance – Priyanka Chopra Information
|18 July 1932, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
Priyanka Chopra’s Birth, Childhood, Family and Early Life – Priyanka Chopra Life History
Priyanka Chopra / Priyanka Chopra was born on 18 July 1982 in Jamshedpur, Bihar state. His father’s name is Ashok and mother’s name is Madhu Chopra, both of his parents were serving in the Indian Army. His father is Punjabi while his mother is from Jharkhand, he also has a brother Siddharth who is 6 years younger than him.
Parineeti Chopra, Meera Chopra and Mannar are her sisters. Due to his father’s job, his family had to live in different places including Delhi, Chandigarh, Ambala, Ladakh, Lucknow, Bareilly and Pune.
Priyanka Chopra’s education – Priyanka Chopra Education Qualification
Due to Priyanka’s parents’ job in the army, she had to study from many different schools, but Priyanka got her early education from Girls School in Lucknow and St. Maria College in Bareilly.
Priyanka Chopra moved to the US at the age of 13 and studied there for about 3 years, staying at her relative’s house. He took admission at John of Kennedy High School, Cedar Rapids, Iowa there.
After this she returned to India and then completed her 12th standard from Army School in Bareilly. After this, Priyanka took admission in Jai Hind College and Basant Singh Institute of Science in Mumbai, although due to modeling, Priyanka had to leave her studies in the middle.
Priyanka Chopra’s wedding – Priyanka Chopra Marriage
Global star Priyanka Chopra married American singer, actor Nick Jonas on December 1, 2018. Priyanka married both Hindu and Christian customs at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur. Their wedding is considered the most expensive and royal wedding in India. Let us tell you that Priyanka had given her heart to Nick Jonas, 10 years younger and after dating for a few days, both of them decided to get married.
Priyanka has won the title of Miss World – Miss World Priyanka Chopra
After Bollywood, Priyanka Chopra, who ruled in Hollywood, attended Femina Miss India Concert in the year 2000, in which she was second, after this, Priyanka participated in Miss World Pinket and named this title, She is the fifth woman from India to achieve this title.
Priyanka not only won the title of Miss World, but she has also won the titles of Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty, Asia and Oceania.
Priyanka’s film career – Priyanka Chopra Career
Priyanka, who has won the Miss World title, started her career with the Tamil film Thamijan (2002). He then made his debut with the Bollywood film The Hero: Love Story of a Spy. After this, Priyanka did a great acting in the film Andaz and will marry me with Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar.
In 2004, he played a negative character in the film Aitbar, which was highly praised. Since 2006, Priyanka has proved herself to be Bollywood’s top actress as her two films in 2006, Krrish and Don were financially the most successful films of the time. Later in 2008, his film Fashion changed his career.
As much as he is praised for that film, he has also been awarded several awards for his film. Since then, Priyanka started doing films with different characters and started doing the same role that could impress people.
He followed Fashion in Kaminey (2009), What’s Your Rashi? (2009), 7 Khoon Maaf (2011), Barfi (2012), Mary Kom (2014), Dil Dhadakne Do (2015) and Bajirao Mastani (2015). Created.
Priyanka Chopra’s Famous Films – Priyanka Chopra Movies
Priyanka’s career in Hollywood – Priyanka Chopra in Hollywood
In 2015, Priyanka made her Hollywood debut with the American TV series Quantico and became the first South Asian woman to headline the American Network series. Apart from being an excellent actress, Priyanka also does a lot of stage shows, besides writing columns for newspapers and is a brand ambassador of many products.
Her first solo film came in 2012, “In My City”. Her second single came in 2013, “Exotic”. The film was also shown in the United States and Canada.
Priyanka’s singing career – Priyanka Chopra As Singer
Global star Priyanka Chopra is not only an excellent actress, but she is also a famous singer. His song Exotic is quite popular, it came in 2013. Apart from this, he also sang a short live in his blockbuster film Mary Kom.
Priyanka Chopra-Social Worker – Priyanka Chopra Social Work
Priyanka Manavasevi is known for working, due to which she became the Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF in 2010. Priyanka is always at the forefront of social work and promotes nature, health and education, women’s education and women’s rights and women’s safety, Sam’s sexuality. Her Priyanka Chopra Foundation is also an organization called Health and Education. This institution helps in the study and treatment of poor, needy children.
Interesting facts related to Priyanka Chopra – About Priyanka Chopra
- Both of Priyanka Chopra’s parents have been doctors in the army, due to which she used to be transferred, so she has studied from different places.
- Priyanka was very close to her father, she also has ‘Daddy’s Little Girl’ written on her hand. He got this tattoo done 1 year before his father’s death.
- Priyanka Chopra wanted to do engineering before modeling. But then later Priyanka decided to pursue her career in films.
- While Bollywood and Hollywood famous actress Priyanka Chopra was studying in the US, she faced casteism for her dark color, her classmates used to call her brownie.
- Priyanka is the most expensive actress, after becoming a global star, she usually charges 12 crores for one of her films.
- Priyanka Chopra has been working in Hollywood films since 2015.
- Priyanka Chopra’s husband Nick Jonas is 10 younger than Priyanka.
Priyanka Chopra won the award – Priyanka Chopra Awards
- In 2004, Andaz was awarded the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for the film.
- In the year 2005, Filmfare Award was given in the Best Villain category for the film Aitraaz.
- In 2008, she received the National Film Award for Best Actress for Film Fashion.
- In the year 2009, IIFA Award for Best Actress for Film Fashion.
- In 2009, the Actress of the Year Stardust Award was given for the film Dostana.
- In 2010, National Film Award for Best Actress for Fashion Film.
- In 2012, the pair was given the No.1 Star Screen Awards for the film Don 2.
- In 2013, he received the Best Actress Zee Cine Award for the film Barfi.
- In 2015, she was awarded the Best Actress Star Screen Award for the film Mary Kom.
- In 2016, Priyanka was also awarded the Global Icon of the Year award.
- In 2016, he was awarded the Padma Shri Award.
- In 2016, Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Role for Bajirao Mastani.
- In the year 2016-2017, she received the People’s Choice Award for Best Actress for the famous American TV series Quantico.
Priyanka made herself Bollywood’s top actress, despite not having a family of film personalities. All this is a result of their hard work and honesty in work.
Priyanka has made a different identity on the world stage today due to her ability and skill. He is one of the most famous film actresses. Many best wishes for his golden career.
Please Note: You have more information about Priyanka Chopra in Hindi, or if you find something wrong in the information given, then immediately write us comments and emails, we will keep updating this, thank you. If you like the life history of Priyanka Chopra in Hindi language, then definitely share us on Whatsapp and Facebook.The post Priyanka Chopra Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Net Worth appeared first on news4buffalo.com.