Simran Khosla is an Indian fitness blogger, lifestyle coach, and nutrition coach. She is the founder-CEO of the nutrition-fitness company Butt Like An Apricot.
Simran Khosla was born on Thursday, 9 September 1993 in Delhi, India. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She was a bright student at her school; however, due to a mishappening in the family, she scored only 78% in the 12th exams. She wanted to study law and gave many Law entrance exams, which she could not qualify. She decided to do CA as the minimum marks required were 60%. She got 37% marks on her first attempt and passed all exams. She appeared for second-level exams which she could not qualify. She worked at a Tally and Balance sheet firm for a brief period of time. She was a CFA Level II candidate but quit the CA due to her poor experience in the articleship. She became depressed and joined a gym in 2016 after 8 months of depression. She started liking the workouts and started going to the gym regularly. She soon became a nutritionist, Zumba instructor, workout trainer, lifestyle coach, and marathoner. She has run in several half-marathons.
Simran Khosla during her childhood
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-30-34
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Rajesh Khosla, and her mother’s name is Jyoti Khosla. Her father is a businessman and her mother is a member of the Indian Legal Association, Uttar Pradesh. She has a brother Aayush Khosla who is also a marathoner and her sister’s name is Tanima Khosla who is a fashion stylist and content manager for Nyka Fashions.
Simran Khosla, her father Rajesh Khosla, sister Tanima Khosla, brother Aayush Khosla (left to right) and mother Jyoti Khosla (sitting)
Husband & Children
She got married to Unmukt Chand on 21 November 2021 after a 3 years relationship. Unmukt was the captain of the Under-19 Cricket team which won the Under-19 World cup in 2012 and plays in the USA and Big Bash League. She has no children.
Simran Khosla with her husband Unmukt Chand
She formed the fitness company Butt Like An Apricot (BLAP) in April 2016 and has given nutrition advice to over 3000 people from all over the world. She sponsored the biggest fest of Tecnia University, Delhi in 2018. She received her official level – 1 Zumba instructor certification on 20 January 2018. She conducted 2 sessions for LBB (Little Black Book), Delhi at Delhi Rock in 2018. She did a seminar on workouts with any equipment at Barcos International in 2019. She conducted fitness webinars for Kearney and the CFA Institute of India in 2020. She has given nutrition advice to sportspersons including Unmukt Chand, an Indian Under-19 ICC World Cup winning cricketer in 2012 and Aryan Juyal, an Under-23 Indian cricketer, and Vimal Chandra Punera who is an Indian flyweight professional boxer. She has given diet advice to Bollywood personalities including actor Anant Vidhaant who has worked in movies like Gunday, Sultaan, Mardani, and Tiger Zinda Hai, and director Vinod Kapri, who has directed Pihu and Miss Tanakpur Hazir Ho. She also trained celebrities in fitness programs organized by Fitzup ( a nutrition company based in Mumbai) at Tala, Maharashtra, and in Westin, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Simran Khosla’s Zumba instructor certification
- She won her first International Award for Young Leaders and Innovators at Women Economic Forum 2019.
Simran Khosla after receiving Award for Young Leaders and Innovators at Women Economic Forum 2019
- She represented the entrepreneurial cell of the College of Vocational Studies in 2019 and received an award for being a young entrepreneur.
- She is the brand ambassador of the Skyria activewear brand and the Myprotein supplement brand.
- She conducted a fundraiser for the CRY foundation (Child Rights and You), which works for underprivileged children.
- She has given guest lectures at Hansraj College, Delhi in 2017, at Gurgaon Magazine Launch in 2018, at Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University in 2018, at Sri Guru Gobind Singh College Of Commerce, Delhi University (SGGSCC, DU), at Jamia Hamdard on women empowerment & entrepreneurship in 2019, at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), at Indore for the Sports Fest Ranbhoomi in 2020 and at International Management Institute (IMI) Kolkata in August 2021.
Simran Khosla giving a guest lecture at IIM Indore
- She is a dog lover and made a fund in 2017 to feed stray dogs. She saved Rs50 from each diet plan she made for her clients. Her pet dog’s name is Foster.
Simran Khosla with her pet dog Foster
- She loves dancing and participated in Shiamak Davar’s summer show in Delhi as an amateur dancer.
Simran Khosla attending Shiamak Davar’s dance program (third girl from right)