Gulab Sidhu is an Indian singer who is popularly known for his crowd-pulling Punjabi songs including Bai Bai, Ainak, Court, and Tracksuit.
Gulab Sidhu was born on Thursday, 15 April 1993 (age 29 years; as of 2022) in the village of Pharwahi in Barnala, Punjab. His zodiac sign is Aries. He did his schooling up to 10th standard at Sacred Heart Convent School in Barnala. Later, he attended GGDSD College in Chandigarh but dropped out after he failed the examination.
A childhood picture of Gulab Sidhu with his dog
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Gulab Sidhu has got many tattoos inked on his body.
- On his left bicep: A picture of Sidhu Moose Wala holding a mic
Gulab Sidhu’s tattoo on left bicep as a tribute to Sidhu Moosewala
- On his right bicep: The word ‘Dilbar’
Gulab Sidhu’s right arm
- On right leg: Samoan design
Gulab Sidhu’s tattoo on right leg
- On the right wrist: A snag (dried tree), birds, a Spruce tree
Gulab Sidhu flaunting his tattoos
- On the left wrist: Hoplite, ‘Mom,’ and a flower
Gulab Sidu’s left arm
Family & Caste
He belongs to a Jatt Sikh family.
Parents & Siblings
He has one sister.
Gulab Sidhu with his parents
Wife & Children
Reportedly, Gulab Sidhu is married to Ravinder Kaur.
He follows Sikhism.
In 2017, he made his debut with a Punjabi song titled Parle Ji, which received more than 5 million views on YouTube.
Gulab Sidhu’s song poster Parle Ji (2017)
On 8 December 2018, he released his first album titled Munda Sidhua Da, which consists of five songs: Dhoka Te Teri Yaad, Star, Din Charhe Na Charhe, Jahangir Di Haveli, and Peg Te Hanju.
Tracklist of the album Munda Sidhua Da (2018)
In 2018, he worked with the popular singer Karan Aujla on a song titled Enough. In 2020, he collaborated with the late singer Sidhu Moose Wala on the song ‘Bai Bai’ (22 22). The song was trending at position # 1 on YouTube with more than 10 million views.
Poster of the Punjabi song Bai Bai (2020)
Later, Gulab Sidhu released several Punjabi songs including Pehla Gana, Sardarni, Bet, Taur Kadd Da, Suraj, Sappan De Ghar, Jahangir Di Haveli, and Panchhi.
- When he was studying in 6th standard, his teacher urged him to sing a song at the annual function. He sang the song Peke Hunde Mawan Naal, which was sung by the Punjabi singer Surjit Bindrakhiya. His performance was appreciated by the audience following which the chief guest of the function praised Gulab Sidhu in front of his parents and suggested Gulab pursue music when he grows up.
- In an interview, Sidhu revealed that when he was studying in school, he was not good at his studies.
- During his childhood, Sidhu performed at an event for which he received an award from Punjabi singer Kartar Singh Ramla.
- Gulab Sidhu moved to Singapore to pursue higher studies; however, he later came back to India.
- In an interview, he revealed that he considered musician Nachattar Gill as his guru.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He performs live at several public and private events including college fests and weddings.
- In an interview, he revealed that his favourite actress was Sonam Bajwa.
- After the demise of his good friend and late singer Sidhu Moose Wala, Gulab Sidhu tattooed a picture of the singer on his arm and paid him a tribute.
- Before the release of the song Parle Ji, Gulab Sidhu and the producer of the song developed some differences following which the producer tried to halt the release of the song. According to Gulab Sidhu, this act of the producer made him fall into depression.
- Sidhu has worked with several artists; however, in an interview, he revealed that he liked working with Khan Bhaini.
- Sidhu can play several musical instruments; however, in an interview, he revealed that did not like to play them.
Gulab Sidhu playing the harmonium