Sohail D is a social media influencer and a former TikToker. On November 2022, he came into the limelight after appearing as a participant in the MTV reality show Splitsvilla Season 14.
Sohail Shaikh was born on Tuesday, 1 April 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Ghatkopar, Mumbai. His Zodiac sign is Aries. He did his schooling at The Little Flower’s High School, Mumbai. In 2018, he pursued a bachelor’s degree in commerce. . According to Sohail, he was fascinated by dance and acting since childhood and used to perform in various school annual functions.
Sohail Shaikh during his teenage days
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 42″, Waist 32″, Biceps 14″
Sohail Shaikh belongs to a Muslim family.
Parents & Siblings
Sohail Shaikh’s brother’s name is Aaqs Shaikh.
Sohail Shaikh with his family
Sohail Shaikh with his mother
As of 2022, Sohail Shaikh is unmarried.
Sohail Shaikh’s girlfriend, Bhavi Chandiramani, is a digital creator.
Sohail and his girlfriend, Bhavi Chandiramani
Sohail Shaikh follows Islam.
Social Media Influencer
Initially, Sohail Shaikh started making lip-sync videos on TikTok which earned immense popularity. He had more than 10 million followers on TikTok. With the ban on TikTok in India, he started making reels on Instagram. As of 2022, Sohail has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Sohail Shaikh in a still from his first TikTok video (2018)
Sohail is a certified gym instructor and nutritionist and owns Sohail D Fitness Centre, a unisex gym in Mumbai. According to Sohail, opening a gym was one of his dream projects. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
I have started Sohail, The Fitness Gym, which has been my dream for a while now. When I started going to the gym from that day, I had a dream to open mine, that dream came true this year finally.”
- Sohail follows a non-vegetarian diet.
An image shared by a restaurant’s Instagram handle in which Sohail Shaikh was spotted eating chicken
- He wears a necklace adorned with the letter “D.”
Sohail Shaikh wears a necklace adorned with the letter D
- Sohail is a fitness enthusiast, and he often posts pictures of his workout on Instagram.
- In an interview, Sohail revealed that he tries to follow actor Hrithik Roshan’s fashion style. He said,
I follow Hrithik Roshan sir’s style. I love the way he carries out himself.”
- Sohail Shaikh has collaborated with various celebrities during the promotion of their films. He has worked with actors such as Hrithik Roshan, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Hina Khan, Nora Fatehi, Ritesh Deshmukh and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. In a media interview, Sohail recalled his first interaction with Milind Gaba and said,
I have worked with everyone as we often collaborate to promote their films and songs. We have made videos and promoted their work on social media.I remember my first interaction with a celebrity clearly. I had to meet Milind Gabba. I was a bit nervous because it was my first time but it went off really well. Then, I had a chance to shoot with Hrithik Roshan sir. I was very excited because I was getting to work with someone who I love watching on screen. He was very kind. ”
- On World AIDS day on December 1 2021, Sohail Shaikh, in an interview with Peoples Media Today, talked about creating more awareness about AIDS. He quoted,
I got to know about AIDS in my school days but at that time also I was not that much aware of it like how it happens. Later there were many advertisements published for awareness, so I did some research on Google and came to know about the disease. Indian society is very conservative people don’t talk about this topic at all.
- In an interview, Sohail Shaikh talked about the constant negativity and hate he used to face during the initial days of his career and said,
In the beginning, 80 percent of comments were negative or hate messages, but I never took it seriously. Everyone has haters, but if you ignore them they will stop commenting, so now I get zero hate comments on my posts. I still get some negative comments, but I never react to them, so they have stopped messaging.”